The terms and conditions set forth below (the “terms”) govern you while on this site on the World Wide Web (the “site”) and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the listed conditions, do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. Your use of the site shall be deemed to be your agreement to each of the terms set forth below
General use Restrictions
All information, documents, products and services, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (“Materials”) provided on this site are copyrighted or trademarked and are the property of Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and communications statutes.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer for your personal use. You agree not to use the materials for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. Without limitation, you agree not to reproduce, re-distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information contained in the materials to anyone, including others in the same company or organization. You may not post content from this site to news groups, mail lists, or bulletin boards. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these terms. Upon termination you agree to immediately destroy any printed or downloaded materials.
You agree not to “frame” or “mirror” any materials or third-party content contained on this site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written permission of Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc or its licensors, respectively. This site may be linked to other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of or maintained by Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. You acknowledge that Gorilla Grow Tent is providing these links to you only as a convenience; you further agree that Gorilla Grow Tent is not responsible for the content of such sites.
Certain areas of this site are password restricted to authorized users (“Restricted Areas”) If you are an authorized user of the Restricted Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account information, and agree to notify Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc immediately if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account, including any fees which may be incurred under your password protected account whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation thereof known to you.
You acknowledge that this site may include certain inaccuracies or typographical errors which may affect the quality of materials and third-party content. You acknowledge that the materials or any third-party content have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by Gorilla Grow Tent, and agree that Gorilla Grow Tent does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of materials or the third-party content, and further agree that Gorilla Grow Tent has no liability for any omissions in the materials and content, whether provided by Gorilla Grow Tent or any third-party.
Services and Materials are intended only for Gorilla Grow Tent’s customers and are provided only for your convenience. Gorilla Grow Tent grants you no license or property rights to any such Services and Materials. Gorilla Grow Tent does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of Services and Materials and other items contained on this server or any other server. Therefore, you are not to rely on any Services and Materials provided in this site unless we expressly advise you in writing that you can…Please do not rely upon or utilize the Services and Materials to purchase, sell, trade, or transact in any securities. Note that information provided herein does not meet disclosure requirements of regulatory bodies as may be required in different countries, including but not limited to, the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission. Please do not make any investment decisions based upon Services and Materials provided herein.
The service and materials are provided by Gorilla Grow Tent on an as is basis, and Gorilla Grow Tent expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any service or materials. The information regarding Private Investment and any information contained in this Web Site do not constitute an offer by Gorilla Grow Tent of any of its securities nor does it constitute a request for an offer to buy any securities. Although you may freely download Services and Materials from this and related sites, Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc retains all trademark right and copyright on all text and graphics. You have no right to reproduce them in any way other than for your personal use.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc shall not be liable to you or third-party claiming through you for any damage suffered as a result of your displaying, copying or downloading information or material contained on this site. In no event shall Gorilla Grow Tent be liable to you or any third-party for any indirect, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive, special incidental or consequential damages(including loss of data, revenue, profits or other economic advantage) however arising, whether for breach or in tort even if Gorilla Grow Tent has previously advised of the possibility of such possible damage.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc controls and operates this site from its headquarters in the United States of America. If you use this site from outside the United States of America, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import laws of other countries in relation to the materials and third-party content.
Violation of Terms of This Site
If you violate the terms of this site, Gorilla Grow Tent reserves the right to terminate service to you without further notice or explanation. Gorilla Grow Tent’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and advise you of any corrective action. However, flagrant violations of these Terms as determined by Gorilla Grow Tent in its sole discretion; will result in immediate termination of service.
You agree that Gorilla Grow Tent and it’s licensors may make improvements and/or changes in the services and prices described in this site, if any, at any time without notice, and further agree that Gorilla Grow Tent can revise these Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Your continued use of the site after such modifications have been made constitutes your acceptance of such revised Terms.
Any action related to these Terms will be governed by California Law and controlling U.S. Law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts located in San Francisco County, California for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and/or your use of the site.
The failure of Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Gorilla Grow Tent in writing. The Terms comprises the entire agreement between you and Gorilla Grow Tent and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. Your use of the Site, however, is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the site.
“Gorilla Grow Tent”, “Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc”, “GorillaGrowTent.com”, the use of the term “Grow Strong” & “Tallest. Thickest. Strongest.” within the context of indoor gardening and grow rooms, and “#1 Selling Grow Tents Worldwide” are trademarks of Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Unauthorized use or duplication of these marks is strictly prohibited by law.
GORILLA GROW TENT RETURN, REFUND, AND ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
We honor a 30-day money back guarantee provided the below conditions are met and followed.
When a new order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, Gorilla Grow Tent immediately expends energy, time, and care toward the completion of the ordered product(s). Due to this, any orders cancelled prior to shipping from our facility are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which covers the incurred costs associated with processing new orders.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
In-Person Return Instructions
Here are the basic steps:
1. Call 855.448.4769 to inform one of our representatives that you will be coming
in to return your product. Bring in a copy of the invoice.
2. Before visiting the warehouse, place the item securely in the ORIGINAL
3. All products MUST be returned in good condition, in original boxes to ensure a full credit.
5. Our representative will process your return and issue you a credit. Please allow
5-10 business days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE
Please note that any original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Returns by Mail
1. Pack the item securely in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Please
DO NOT throw away the original packaging your material came in. Enclose a
copy of the invoice.
2. All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes to ensure full credit.
3. For a system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping
arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping
4. Contact Gorilla Grow Tent at 855.448.4769 before you ship the return package for the
correct shipping address.
5. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure
that the package is returned to the warehouse.
6. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for
purchase usually within 5-10 business days of our receiving your returned
product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE
WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Gorilla Grow Tents have a 1-year warranty on craftsmanship. The Warranty/Replacement policy is valid for original purchasers with valid receipt. User negligence and normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Listed below are the steps involved in submitting a request for warranty replacement.
1. Contact a Gorilla Grow Tent representative by phone or email at: 855-448-4769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Gorilla Grow Tent representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, requests photos showing damages, or ask for additional information.
3. If the part in question is faulty and not fixable, the customer will need to send it back to the Gorilla Grow Tent warehouse. (Gorilla Grow Tent representative will specify the address)
**The shipping fee to the Gorilla Grow Tent facility will be covered by the customer.**
4. Once Gorilla Grow Tent receives the faulty product, it will be examined and either be refurbished or replaced. If the tent proves to be functioning appropriately, the same tent will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
5. Any replacement will be sent back to the specified customer shipping address.
**Gorilla Grow Tent will cover the return shipping fee.**
DAMAGE CLAIM POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Currently damages to Gorilla Grow Tent shipments occur less than 1% of the time. In the unfortunate event that damages do occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed in order to ensure the expeditious delivery of a replacement system and a claim being filed with the damaging carrier.
1. When customer receives their Gorilla Grow Tent, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
2. Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
3. Significant damages should be refused by customer and signed for by driver.
4. Light cosmetic damages not affecting functionality may be accepted by customer and acknowledged and signed for by driver.
5. Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
6. Gorilla Grow Tent MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE DAMAGES (concealed or signed for) WITHIN 48 HOURS IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY BEGIN A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay and/or forfeiture of a replacement, and/or financial penalties.
7. The assigned Gorilla Grow Tent representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
8. Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick-up of the damaged product, and the shipment of a replacement product will be scheduled.
9. Provided that all of the above requirements are met, Gorilla Grow Tent will make every effort to send a replacement system within 72 hours. However, extenuating circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy. Damages occurring during product back orders, high volume periods, holidays, or for other reasons may take additional time to deliver.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. products were designed with the intention of creating a contained, ideal growing environment for plants, vegetables, fruits, and herbs as a solution to the dilemma of certain locales and outdoor climates being unsuitable for growing and producing healthy plants.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc.’s products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws pertaining to the use of your Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. product.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. will not be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the post-sale use of our products. By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you as the purchaser are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.